Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who dat

So, maybe I missed out on voting in that Landmark Historical Election and all... but at the very least, I comfort myself with the thought that I might become a citizen in the year that a team I actually care about wins the Superbowl. Patriotism win.

[Private blog: Mardi Gras, Feb. '05]

Maybe the constant tube-feeding of paranoia from this administration has finally gotten to me, but my mind instantly screamed conspiracy when the Patriots won the Superbowl.

Also, at Bacchus last night, the New York float featured a plane aimed directly at the Statue of Liberty. I think the theme was sports teams, and they were attempting to convey the general idea of "The Jets," but that still was one motherfucking hilariously offensive oversight on the part of the float committee.

It's Lundi Gras and I've got a bottle of cheap champagne with my drunken claw marks all over it.

No comments: